- Information collected
- When you set up an account with us or make any other contact with us then we may collect some information about you. This includes when you make a request for a quote, order as translation or fill out our contact form with a question.
- This information collected could include but is not limited to: your name, email address, billing information, contact information, phone number or any other information that you share with us in our correspondence.
- Information will not be shared with or sold to any third parties.
- What do we do with the information collected?
- We use the information that has been collected from you to complete our terms of business.
- We may also use the information that has been collected from you to improve the way that we do business.
- If you no longer consent to us processing your data then you may contact us and we will cease any processing of your data with immediate effect.
- We will never share your data with any third parties without your consent unless it is required by law to do so.
- All source material and other information relating to the translations as well as completed translations are kept for a period of five years after the translation has been completed. This material is then securely destroyed after a further two years, so seven years, after the job has been completed.
- All personal information that you provide us with is stored safely and securely on our servers which are protected with both physical and electronic safety measures.
- You are responsible for all activity that takes place on your account as well as ensuring that the account information and password remains safe and secure.
- All users must be of at least 18 years of age to use our service.
- Cookies are used to enhance the overall browsing experience.
- Cookies allow your browser to remember what your personal browsing preferences are.
- Your rights
You have the following rights about data that we collect from you in accordance with the laws of GDPR. These are:
- Right of information
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right of restriction of processing
- Right to object processing
- Right of data probability
- You may also revoke your prior consent to the collection, use and processing of the personal data at any time with effect for the future.
If you have any questions about the rights that you may have or if you wish to exercise any of these rights then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- Contacting us