Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of all the services which are provided by the translation website www.themastertranslators.com.
The website is owned and operated by TheMasterTranslators with registered office address No.34-8, Aoli Village, Chengmen Town, Cangshan District, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province.
If you accept a quote from www.themastertranslators.com then you agree to be bound by the below terms and conditions which are clearly outlined in this document. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, then please do not use these services.
We reserve the right to update and amend these terms and conditions without prior notice so please make sure that you read these terms and conditions carefully as well as checking back regularly to see if they have been updated.
1. Requesting a translation
- All requests for the translation services on this website are made subject to these terms and conditions.
- As soon as the quote has been accepted by the client then a contract exists between the parties of the translation service provider (us or we) and the client (you).
- The contract between the parties is only in respect to the job which has been clearly outlined in the quote.
- We reserve the right to decline our provision of services if we believe, at our discretion, that the subject material contains anything that is offensive or otherwise harmful.
- Our services
- All customers must first register an account with us before using any of the translation services that we offer or before making a request to receive a quote for a translation project.
- We shall only begin to work on the specified translation project once the payment has been received in full, from the client.
- All clients are responsible for providing us with all of the information that we will need to fully complete the translation services and they are also responsible for ensuring that this information is accurate and true.
- We will not be responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that are found in the source material, and we will not be responsible for reviewing the source material for any errors.
- Translations can be ordered and can have the delivery specified at the time of order depending on the urgency of the project. There are three options available: – non-urgent translations which will be delivered within 5-7 days, 24-hours, and 12 hours.
- All translations are delivered electronically via email and will be sent to the email address associated with the account that the client has registered with us.
3. Payments and Refunds
- All payments must be made in full when a client is requesting a service from us.
- Payments are processed via our payment providers who are PCI DSS compliant and use encrypted technology to protect the transfer of data.
- Once a payment has been completed you will see MASTER_TRSLTRS on your billing statement.
- Refunds will be available to all our customers up to 14 days from receipt of the translation ordered. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like a refund and state the reasons why, our team will review the case and a decision will be made at our sole discretion. Should a refund be issued, please allow up to 10 business days to receive this in your account.
4. Client Warranties
When using these translation services then the client must warrant to the company the following:
- They own or have all the necessary rights to the source material which they will be providing for the translation and in submitting the source material they are not infringing on any intellectual property rights of any kind.
- That they will not upload anything to the website that contains potentially harmful material.
- That they have the authority to be able to enter into an agreement with the company and that they will meet all provisions of this agreement.
- The client must also indemnify the company against all losses, including any legal costs, expenses, demands or liability whether these are direct or indirect or which otherwise arise out of any claim which is made by a third party where this claim arises from a breach of any of the information or warranties made by the client.
5. Company warranties
- The company warrants that it has the authority to be able to enter and to be able to perform all the obligations that it has with the client.
- All warranties and terms and conditions, which excludes without limitation warranties and conditions as to the fitness or purpose of the merchantability whether these are expressed or implied by statue or common law are all excluded by the company to the extent which is permitted by The Republic of China law.
- Any and all legal proceedings arising from a breach of these terms and conditions will be governed by The Republic of China law and jurisdiction.
- A client may cancel a contract at any time but only up and until 30 minutes after the payment has been made and received.
- All cancellation requests must be made to the company in writing.
- The company may terminate the contract with the client without prior notice.
7. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China. In the event that a dispute arises which cannot be settled then both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction and courts of the Republic of China.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, then please get in touch and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.